Store regulations – as is customary in the Israeli market at book sale sites. Except for the changes below:
Age limit: Any credit card holder may make a purchase on the site without an age limit.
Liability: The Institute or anyone on its behalf will not be responsible for direct and / or indirect damage caused as a result of using the service or product purchased on the site. Any information provided or any content that appears on any of the pages of the site does not constitute professional advice, recommendation or opinion of one kind or another. That is, the responsibility for the use of the information found on the site is on the user only.
Return and Cancellation Policy:
- In accordance with the Company’s product exchange policy, subject to the Consumer Protection Law, 1981 and the store’s conditions, any product purchased on the website may be replaced by returning the product to the company’s offices, subject to the following conditions:
- A. The product is in new condition, has not been used and is in its original packaging.
- B. You have a receipt and / or a replacement note.
- third. The product can be replaced within 30 days from the date of purchase of the products (listed on the receipt).
In exchange for the returned products, a replacement product will be provided in accordance with the amount listed on the receipt or according to the value of the replacement note.
- In accordance with the Company’s product exchange policy, subject to the Consumer Protection Law, 1981 and the conditions of section 3 below, a transaction for the purchase of a product purchased on the website may be canceled in any of the following ways:
- A. In a phone call to the company’s customer service center.
- B. By sending a written request – by regular mail, fax or email to the company’s customer service.
- Receipt of the refund will be possible only for the products specified in the law and will be given for products for which the payment at the time of actual purchase was from 50 NIS provided that the payment is made by credit card or cash only, method of receipt of the refund: Payment was made and within 7 business days from the date of cancellation.
- Products purchased on sale or in a special sale, the policy of exchanging / returning the products will be in accordance with the rules of the sale or special sale, which are published on the website.
- Return of items when they are without defect and subject to the above, involves payment of the cost of the courier collection, for a total of 40 NIS.
- After the order has left the warehouse for delivery and the customer has requested to cancel the order on the pretext that it is not related to the quality or quality of the service, the customer will be charged the cost of the delivery fee of NIS 40 and will be credited for the products.
Means of payment: We support payment by credit on these cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Isracard for payment in NIS.
In addition, you can pay by bank transfer or a payment that will be coordinated by phone.
A. The shades of the books are sometimes slightly different between the books, no complaints will be received about a change in the shade between volumes and between two identical volumes.
B. The pictures of the books on the site are for illustration only.
The site uses tracking services through the site’s server, various Google sites (analytics, adwords, etc.), Facebook and possibly other services. We use the tracking services to improve the site, identify faults and publish to the interested public the institute’s products and additional information.